HatsanUSA / Escort Shotguns Five (5) Year Limited Warranty
Limited Warranty: HatsanUSA, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the shotgun purchased will be free from manufacturing or material defect for a total period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. HatsanUSA, Inc. will cover parts and labor for the first (1st) year after the date of purchase and will supply replacement parts for an additional four (4) years, provided that the firearm has not been modified, abused, or otherwise damaged due to misuse. This warranty is not transferable and proof of purchase must be provided at the time of service.
Claims and Repair: During the warranty period, HatsanUSA, Inc. will, at its discretion, correct any defect in the firearm by repair or replacement. HatsanUSA, Inc. will not be responsible for any other expenses, losses, or inconveniences as a result of the purchase, use, or malfunction of the firearm. HatsanUSA reserves the right to, at any time, field strip, inspect, and function test any and all firearms in its possession.
Exceptions: The following exceptions apply to the above warranty:
- Cosmetic flaws or damage – including scratches, dents, dings, color/finish match, etc… These flaws should be apparent at the time of purchase, and it is the customer’s responsibility to closely inspect the firearm before purchase.
- Normal wear from use
- Abuse or misuse of the firearm
- Damages resulting from the use of non-SAAMI standard ammunition and/or improperly sized shells
- Damages resulting from the use of defective, remanufactured, reloaded, or hand-loaded ammunition
- Damages caused by a barrel obstruction
- Damages or performance-related problems due to failure to perform maintenance
- Damages or performance-related problems caused by modification or alteration of the firearm
- Damages as a result of drops, impacts, natural disasters, other accidents, or neglect
- Consequential damages or incidental expenses
- Failure to follow warnings and instructions – provided with the firearm and/or available from HatsanUSA, Inc.
NOTE: Unauthorized repairs or repair attempts, modifications, or other alterations to the firearm will immediately and automatically void this limited warranty.
Limitations: Unless prohibited by law, HatsanUSA, Inc. will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of this firearm. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Warranty Services: Should warranty service be necessary, contact HatsanUSA, Inc. for return authorization. Return the firearm through the retailer from which it was purchased, unloaded and on safe, with written description of the malfunction or defect, along with a copy of the original purchase receipt. Additional instructions or requests may be given by HatsanUSA, Inc. for returning your firearm for service. Please follow all instructions provided.
Implied Warranties: Any implied warranties, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration indicated above from original date of retail purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent any provision of this warranty is prohibited by federal, state, or municipal law which cannot be preempted, it shall not be applicable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and country to country.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your product’s warranty, please feel free to Contact Us.