The ESCORT FieldHunter is a purpose-built hunting machine! Delivering performance and consistency in a durable and reliable shotgun design. The FieldHunter is a 12 or 20 gauge, with a 3-inch magnum chamber, that can handle a variety of shots, including steel (with specific chokes). The included multi-choke system includes five chokes (F, IM, M, IC, CYL). The versatility of multiple size chokes, plus the capability to shoot 2 ¾ in. to 3 in. shotgun shells, makes it the perfect shotgun for every hunting adventure, including upland birds, small game, waterfowl, and turkey. A migratory plug can be installed for 2+1 capacity and removed for a complete 4+1 capacity.
To ensure durability, Escort has designed the FieldHunter with a synthetic polymer stock and forend that features textured grips, and an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver is fully anodized that sports a well-designed 11mm groove for optics mounts. The chrome-plated, 22-inch barrel pulls everything together utilizing a 7mm checkered and ventilated anti-glare rib ending with a classic brass bead.
For fit and comfort, there is a well-designed rubber recoil TrioPad with spacers that can be added or removed to adjust the length of pull. Stock shims provide adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit. Safety is a significant concern for any firearm, so a manual cross-button safety is built in. Mounted sling studs make for easy carry and firing support. Finally, the FieldHunter is lightweight, weighing 6.8 lbs., making it easy to carry and easy to use. It’s ready for your next hunting adventure.
- Sporting, pump-action shotgun
- 12 gauge or 20 gauge, 3″ magnum chamber
- Capable of firing both 2 3/4″ and 3″ magnum rounds
- 28″ barrel for shot or slugs
- Multi-choke system – F, IM, M, IC, CYL
- Oxidation resistant chrome-plated steel barrel
- All barrels are proof-tested at the factory to ensure maximum durability
- Aircraft alloy receiver
- Rugged synthetic stock and forend for strength and durability
- Stock shims allow for adjustment of drop and cast for a better fit
- Checkered grip surfaces for better feel and control
- Soft rubber buttpad with 3 stock spacers to extend length of pull
- 7mm, checkered, & ventilated anti-glare raised rib with fiber optic front sight
- 11mm groove for scope mounts
- Tube magazine holds 4+1 rounds or 2+1 with migratory plug installed
- Mounted sling studs
- Manual cross-button trigger safety
- Length of Pull: 14 1/5”
- Drop at Comb: 1 5/8”
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/2”
- Overall length: 48 in.
- Weight: 12 ga – 6.8 lbs; 20 ga – 6.2 lbs