Somewhat atypical from ESCORT is the new .22LR bolt-action rifle. Simply named the 22LR, this magazine-fed bolt-action rifle will make a great hunter, plinker, and/or trainer at an excellent price. This rifle is simple to operate and easy to maintain. The hard chrome-plated steel alloy receiver and barrel resist rust and corrosion while the smooth chrome plated bolt moves free-yet-precise. The receiver is grooved to accept 11mm scope mounts, allowing for a wide range of optics.
The 22LR is built with an adjustable trigger for pull weight and a sear engagement adjustment. The rifle includes 2 10-round magazines to suit a variety of hunting and plinking needs. The magazine bodies are made from a lightweight, durable polymer with a stainless-steel follower that is easy to load. An improved magazine well, allows for easier loading of the magazines. The threaded barrel is fitted with a protective cap and is ready to accept a variety of popular muzzle accessories.
The ESCORT 22LR is available in 2 barrel lengths. A standard 25” barrel and an 18” barrel for the smaller framed shooter. The synthetic stock features texturing of the grip areas and a picatinny accessory rail under the forearm. The buttstock also has a storage slot for a spare magazine and is equipped with a soft ventilated buttpad. Mounted studs are ready to accept a wide array of slings. The safety mechanism, with a cocked bolt indicator, is easy to operate, even for the most inexperienced shooters. ESCORT’s 22LR bolt-action rifle has all the features needed in a 22 long rifle.
- .22 LR, magazine-fed, bolt-action rifle
- Chrome-plated steel receiver
- Hard chrome-plated steel barrel – precision rifled for accuracy
- Adjustable trigger for pull weight and sear engagement adjustment
- Includes 2 10-round magazines
- Ambidextrous, ergonomic synthetic stock with textured grip surfaces
- Onboard magazine storage in stock
- Improved magazine well for easier loading of magazines
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Grooved receiver for 11mm scope mounts
- Picatinny rail mounted on forend for additional accessories
- Mounted sling studs
- Manual safety with cocked bolt indicator22LR
- 1:16” twist .22LR barrel
- 25” barrel with an overall length of 43.5”
- 18” barrel with an overall length of 36.5”
- Weight: 25” – 6 lbs, 18” – 5.7 lbs